Check the webcam streaming mode
1. Open the troubleshooting page.
- Open OctoPrint settings page by clicking the wrench icon (🔧).
- Scroll down the navigation bar on the left side.
- Click "Obico for OctoPrint" tab.
- Click the "Troubleshooting" button.
2. Check "Webcam streaming" in the "Plugin Status" column
The status can be one of the following:
- "premium (advanced)" - Premium Streaming. Advanced mode.
- "Premium (compatibility)" - Premium Streaming. Compatibility mode.
- "Basic" - Basic Streaming.
- "0.1FPS" - Video streaming failed to start. The Obico plugin is now "streaming" by taking snapshots at 0.1FPS.
Learn more about Premium Streaming vs Basic Streaming.
Learn more about advanced mode and compatibility mode.