Smart 3D Printing
Means Fully Accessible from Anywhere
Monitor & Control from Anywhere
Check in on your prints, watch the livestream, and control every aspect of your 3D printer from anywhere using any device.
Catch Hazards Early
Check in on your prints in real time to instantly know if your printer is acting up.
Printer Status Notifications Keep You Up to Date
Get print status and update notifications pushed to your phone, sent via email, text, and many other platforms so you can do other tasks without worrying what’s going on with your printer.Get Started With Obico Cloud
Obico Keeps an Eye on Your Prints So You Don’t Have To
Save Time & Money
Obico watches your prints for you, uses AI to catch failures, and stops the print early.
Prevent Equipment Damage
Obico catches failures early before they cause catastrophic equipment damage.
Open-Source at the Core
Open-source is at the core of the maker movement. Collaborate to innovate.
Open source means transparency and collaboration. Obico couldn't have been built without direction contribution from hundreds of community members. Learn how you can contribute.
Open source also means hackable and customizable. As makers, we love to hack. We made Obico completely open-source so you can optimize it for your favorite 3D printer, or your fleet of multiple printers.
2 Ways to Get Started
- Locally hosted on your own server
- Some technical skills and additional hardware required
- Fully customizable. Optimize your setup to your liking.
- Associated costs depend on your server configuration
- Managed and maintained by Obico
- No technical skills or additional hardware required.
- If you are running OctoPrint, Fluidd, or Mainsail, you can get started in less than five minutes.
- Free plan for occasional printing. Pro plan for more frequent printing.