Why would you re-link your printer?
Consider re-linking in one of the following cases:
- You accidentally deleted a printer in the Obico app.
- Your printer is always showing "offline" in the app, and you have gone through all the trouble-shooting steps.
- You don't remember the password of your old the Obico account so you have to sign up for a new account. Now you want to re-link your printer to the new account.
- The authentication token is being used by multiple printers.
- You want to switch from the Obico cloud to your own self-hosted Obico server, or the other way around.
How to re-link?
Your printer can't be automatically identified during the re-linking process. 6-digit code is required to re-link your printer.
Obico for OctoPrint
Follow this guide to re-link OctoPrint-based printer.
Obico for Klipper
Follow this guide to re-link Klipper-based printer.